My Fellow Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

110111-Nice day nice story



110111... seems like a good number
But... look bad for those who go to 4D lorh
Today... for the first time in my life
I learn hangul... how to write and read in Korean

Its quite difficult at first
But... then, i find it fun when you already know how to write it
You have to know what is the alphabet... and what is the vowels
Hangul has 14 aphabet while the vowels are about 15 *if not mistaken

Finally... I can read in Korea and write in it too
But... there is a disadvantage
Even though I do know read and write it
I still don't know what it is mean
Except for certain words..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yun sangat-sangat menghargai komen-komen dari anda kerana dari komen anda Yun ada semangat untuk menulis. Terima kasih ^_^