My Fellow Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

050211-OMG,,,,I'm Crazy With Her O.o


Me and bebylicious.
Wallah! Hahahaha... We meet again. Remember what I told you guys before? Yeah,I will tell you how I'm going to upside down my world to the craziest world of mine. Where are we going? We are going to have a crazy party. Kitorang nak gi makan je la. Actually, the main point kat sini is I want to buy milk powder. Dah abis kot susu aku, tu pasal kua nak gi beli but...Jeng jeng jeng KEDAI TUTUP.>.<

Spagetti with prawn tempura

Triple chicken pizza


Chicken soup, toasted bread and revive

Waiting for my food

Posing while waiting for our food.^^ 

Kimiyun

Bebylicious
Oleh kerana kedai tutup *sangat sangat bengang sebenarnya*, kitorang pun gerak lah gi makan. Nasib KFC ramai orang, so kitorang move on ke PIZZA HUT. Lagipun dak bebylicious nie cakap, "kite kan kaya,so makan lah kat Pizza." Kitorang amek seat kat atas so memangla tak ramai orang. Trust me, you can hear just ours in that places. Totally crazy.hahahhaa. But, still makes me sad because they don't have ice cream left.>.<. I don't know how many times when I go there, mesti ice cream takde. Aghhhh,,,so tension. Because of tension yang teramat sangat, aku for the 1st time menghabiskan piza aku.hehhehe. You know why,kebiasaaannya aku tal dapat nak abiskan piza tu but maybe I'm a little bit of disappointed because tal dapat makan ice cream, aku berjaya menghabiskan piza yang sebelum ni cukup terkulat kulat aku nak menghabiskannya.hehehe


Finally..\(^o^)/
Finally... I got what I want. Ice cream. Yeay!! \(^o^)/. I'm waiting for such a long time just to eat that ice cream. Hohoho... As if I can't buy it right but I want to eat it with my friend and that accomplished. Together with bebylicious aka Yuss, I manages to eat ice cream..hehhee. So, my entry "OMO...I'm crazy With Her" bukan ditujukan pada Yuss yer p to my ICE CREAM.hehehe..So sorry BEBYLICIOUS^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yun sangat-sangat menghargai komen-komen dari anda kerana dari komen anda Yun ada semangat untuk menulis. Terima kasih ^_^