My Fellow Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

100211-Impossible to forgot you because it wasn't easy as ABC

**I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love
I did (2x)
 An you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did
And now when all is done there is nothing to say

You have gone and so effortlessly
you have won, you can go ahead tell them
(chorus*) Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
IMPOSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE (4x)

Falling out of love is hard
falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know (2x)
Thinking all you need is there 
Building faith on love is worst
Empty promises will wear
I know (2x)

And now when all is gone there nothing to say
And if you're done with embarrassing me
On your own you can go ahead tell them
repeat (chorus*)
 repeat **

Sing by:: Shontelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yun sangat-sangat menghargai komen-komen dari anda kerana dari komen anda Yun ada semangat untuk menulis. Terima kasih ^_^