My Fellow Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Miss You So Badly!!! Wanna See You..






Seriously, I miss him so badly. Can't wait until this long break to see him. I still can recall what he said to me when I called him yesterday.

"Adik sayang Angah."

Wah, sebak campur terharu seyh bile dgr die ckp mcm tue. Nie yg rse nk 'terbang' balik Johor secepat yg mgkin nie.

p/s: Those pictures was taken when he still around 1-2 years old. So tiny just like his brother but NOW? He is bingger than his tiny brother.kuikuikuikuikuikui;p..

-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
Nie gambar sekarang. See the difference here? From the tiny little baby to the chubby baby. If before this, I can lift him but now.... Surrender. Please walk by yourself, akk xlarat nak angkat adik lg.





-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yun sangat-sangat menghargai komen-komen dari anda kerana dari komen anda Yun ada semangat untuk menulis. Terima kasih ^_^